Seven is an ugly boy, with wet, oily skin, odd hands, and a slightly fishy smell.
Stats, Characteristics, and Abilities
- Agility: d8
- Smarts: d6
- Spirit: d4
- Strength: d6
- Vigor: d8
- Pace: 6
- Parry: 7
- Toughness: 6 + Armor
- Armor: BOB Armored Cape +1, Balaclava +1 for head
- Charisma: 0
- Starting Vehicle (50K value)
- +5000 starting credits (3000 still unspent).
Edges and Hindrances
- +2 Athletics
- +2 Lock-picking
- +2 Stealth
- +2 to Notice or Repair rolls related traps
- A Two-Fisted hero isn’t ambidextrous—he’s simply learned to fight with two weapons (or both fists) at once. When attacking with a weapon in each hand, he rolls each attack separately but ignores the multi-action penalty (see page 75).
- Your hero is as deft with his left hand as he is with his right. Characters normally suffer a –2 penalty when performing physical tasks with the off-hand (characters are assumed to be right- handed). With this Edge, your warrior ignores the –2 penalty for using his off-hand (see page 85).
- This character is never considered unarmed in combat and so is never subject to the Unarmed Defender rule (page 87). With a successful unarmed attack, add +d4 to Strength roll.
- Unless the victim of a surprise attack and taken completely unaware, attackers must subtract 1 from their ranged attack rolls when targeting (even in close combat). Characters who attempt to evade area effect attacks may add +1 to their Agility roll as well (when allowed).
- Athletics skill starts at d6
- Natural Weapon
- Aquatic hybrids are never consid- ered unarmed and do Str+d6 damage when making an unarmed attack.
- Low-light vision
- Aquatic hybrids ignore penalties for Dim and Dark lighting, allowing them to see in all but pitch black conditions.
- Must fully immerse in water for 1 hour out of 24 or be Fatigued unto death.
- Your hero isn’t as aware of his world as most others. He suffers –2 to Common Knowledge rolls.
- This stubborn individual always wants his way and never admits he’s wrong. Even when it’s painfully obvious he’s made a mistake he tries to justify it with half-truths and rationalizations.
- In a society made up of only a few types of people, your hero isn’t one of them. An Indian in a Western town, an alien in a sci-fi game of human marines, or a half-orc in a party of elves, dwarves, and humans are all examples of outsiders. Locals are likely to raise prices on the Outsider, ignore pleas for help, and generally treat him as if he’s of a lower class than the rest of their society.
In addition to the roleplaying effects above, your hero’s Charisma suffers a –2 modifier among all but his own people.
- Gecko Hands give the character the Wall Walker monstrous ability, allowing the character to move up vertical surfaces at her normal Pace.
Fingerprint Duplication and Lock-picking
- The arm is equipped with a basic set of Lockpicks, and is capable of duplicating the fingerprints of any sample the owner is able to download. This grants a +2 bonus to all Lock- picking rolls.
- Originally designed to bring down walls, the arm adds +2 damage to a successful bare-handed Fighting roll.
Firewall 4th Dimension Security Firewall: + 3 to tap firewall
- Driving (d8)
- Fighting (d8)
- Blades (d8-2)
- Unarmed (d8)
- Clubs/Improvised (d8-2)
- Lock-picking (d8) (+2 for Thief)
- Piloting (d10)
- Automatics (d6-2)
- Pistols (d6)
- Longarms (d6-2)
- Stealth (d8) (+2 for Thief)
- Throwing (d10)
- Notice (d8) (+2 for traps for Thief)
- Repair (+2 for traps for Thief)
- Streetwise (d6)
- Tracking (d6)
- Athletics (d8) (+2 for Thief)
(note: Athletics includes Swimming and Climbing)
- The Librarian
Weapon: UP Columbus Twin-Barrel
Semi-Auto, Every shot is a double-tap.
Level up tracking: (5/5 xp points spent) (reset for new campaign)
5 pts – Strength up
Seven is a genetic experiment.